Position: Waitress – Doha, Qatar
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Doha, QATAR
- Basic salary: QAR
- Gender: Female
Looking for Waitresses to join a fantastic stand-alone Restaurant in Doha, Qatar
Waitress responsibilities include:
- Primarily responsible for serving guests within our restaurants/cafe’s, their main function is to provide efficient service and excellent hospitality to all our guests daily.
- In addition, a server will be responsible for cash control elements, food quality and managing guest dissatisfaction.
- Responsible for selling and up selling restaurant offering.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Elementary Graduate with relevant certificate in hospitality or restaurant management
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to understand guests’ service needs.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to access and input information into Micros system.
- Ability to maintain good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly.
- Ability to exert physical effort in transporting food and beverage guests.
- Ability to endure abundant physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team and to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of various drinks recipes and beverage service standards.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Familiarity with food/beverage and labor cost controls.
- Ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Arabic.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Shared room in Shared apartment.
- Transportation to and from work.
- Yearly flight ticket.
- Medical Insurance.
We kindly ask you to complete the following form with all your details up to date. A Consultant will contact you about the further process, after having received all your information.