Position →Head Bartender
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Basic Salary: QAR
- Gender: Male
A fantastic stand-alone Restaurant is looking for a head bartender, willing to maintain standards of hospitality that exceed expectations for every guest, ensuring that drinks are well prepared and served. Able to works as part of a team supporting and assisting team members where possible and to contribute to the team by performing to a high standard in all tasks.
The Head Bartender shall oversee and ensure that drinks are prepared and served to customers. He shall ensure that the bar area and stock/beverage storage are clean, maintain high standards of health and hygiene in preparing drinks and beverages. Contributes to innovation within the beverage development and aware of Beverage offering trends & be competitive.
- Able to relate to people in a pleasant and cooperative manner
- Takes beverage orders from FOH staff and prepares these orders efficiently and consistently
- Attends to the needs of the guest recognizing the requirements often before the guests know they need something.
- Strives to maintain full menu knowledge food and beverage within the menu
- Aids team members. Supports and develops new team members with coaching and tips on how to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Has an expert knowledge of all beverages and can recall preparation methods, ingredients and glass wear used for every drink on the menu.
- Takes active part in all food & wine tastings and samples the menu in order to understand the product and how to correctly sell each dish.
- You may be required to handle or serve liqueur as part of your duties.
⇒Skills & Experience
- Associate (Degree/Diploma), apprenticeship in Hospitality or restaurant management or related field OR High school graduate with additional 3 years experience on top of the minimum required experience for the position.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Food handling certificate.
- Knowledge of various drink recipes and beverage service standards.
- Have a basic knowledge of flairing creating show during the drinks preparation.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Ability to access and input information into Micros system.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Accommodation allowance
- 1 meal on duty included.
- Transportation allowance
- Flight tickets yearly
- Medical Insurance.
We kindly ask you to complete the following form with all your details up to date. A Consultant will contact you about the further process, after having received all your information.