Position: Bar Supervisor
- Contract type: Unlimited
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Basic Salary: QAR
- Gender: Female
We are looking for a Bar supervisor, who is willing to maintain standards of hospitality that exceed expectations for every guest that enters our fantastic restaurant in Doha, Qatar.
- A bar supervisor’s role is primarily to prepare and serve food and drinks to guests, while leading the beverage team. He is responsible for keeping the dining and bar area cleans as well as stock rooms and Food and beverage storage areas.
- He is expected to maintain high standards of health and hygiene, ensuring all products are in date and the quality of the products used are up to the prescribed standards.
- Providing support for servers and managers, the bartender supervisor should be able to assist other front of house team members in serving and running food and drinks.
- Lead the innovation of the entire beverage list.
- Able to relate to people in a pleasant and cooperative manner
- Works as part of a team supporting and assisting team members where possible
- Contributes to the team by performing to a high standard in all tasks
- Takes beverage orders from FOH staff and prepares these orders efficiently and consistently
- Attends to the needs of the guest recognizing the requirements often before the guests know they need something.
- Ensures the sequence of service for the respective brand is followed 100% for every guest
- Strives to maintain full menu knowledge food and beverage within the menu
- Has extensive knowledge of the menu and can easily recall ingredients, cooking methods and buzz words to help sell the dishes.
- Has an expert knowledge of all beverages and can recall preparation methods, ingredients and glass wear used for every drink on the menu.
- Can advise guests of taste, texture, cooking method, spice levels and portion sizes without seeking advice of chefs.
- Can advise servers on select beverages that would suit a guest’s food choice.
- Can create new beverages using a variety of ingredients to develop the brand beverages menu.
- Lead the bartender team with high energy and appraise them on an annual basis.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Shared room in shared apartment.
- 1 meal on duty included.
- Transportation to and from work.
- Yearly flight ticket.
- Medical Insurance.
We kindly ask you to complete the following form with all your details up to date. A Consultant will contact you about the further process, after having received all your information.