Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager – Qatar
Location: Doha, Qatar.
Basic salary: QAR 4,500 tax free + benefits
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities include ordering kitchen utensils and equipment based on our needs, managing contracts and payroll and supervising restaurant staff performance. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
Skills and experience
- 5 star luxury background or well known stand alone restaurant
- Young, energetic individual who is ready to work late hours
- Capable of guiding a team of 40, ready to be in charge when Outlet Manager is on leave
- Already in the position of Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Great team spirit, strong relations builder, hands-on (willing to support operation when needed), outgoing personality
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the Sales Team to perform beyond expectation
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Single status.
- Single room in Shared Villa
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of the contract.
- Resident Visa.
- Yearly flight ticket
- Medical Insurance
- 21 vacation days
We kindly ask you to complete the following form with all your details up to date. A Consultant will contact you about the further process, after having received all your information.